1,278 total views, 12 views today
Your landing page is the web page where a user is sent after they click on your ad.
Google Ads measures how well your landing page provides information and solutions for visitors. They rank the landing page experience as Average, Below average, or Above average.
The landing page experience affects your Ad Rank when Google runs an auction for an ad impression and therefore your Cost Per Click (CPC) and position in every ad auction will be influenced in part by your website. As such, it’s important to keep your website well maintained when running paid ads through Google, as a deterioration in your website will cause your advertising costs to increase.
You can improve your landing page experience in the following ways:
- Make sure your landing page contains plenty of text and that the text is well aligned to the keywords being targeted in Google Ads.
- Provide useful information on your landing page that will help a visitor. This information can be in the form of text, images, graphs, media, interactive tools or downloadable files. The longer the user stays, the better.
- Openly share information about your business and clearly state what your business does.
- Improve the page load speed by reducing the size of images, and hosting the website on a faster server, or one closer to where your prospects are based. To test page speed, go to https://www.thinkwithgoogle.com/feature/testmysite/
- Make sure your landing page is suitable for display on mobiles.
- Use software that makes it easy for users to buy or sign up to your offers.
- For shopping ads, land users on the product pages
This tip and many others are found at https://www.petramanos.com/category/tips/