Guess what, we now have our free course “EXACT Process for Setting Up Google Analytics” ready to open its doors on June 24 2019.
In this course, I reveal the precise steps that I have taught my team to use when setting up Google Analytics. It is highly detailed. It has been designed to be implemented by anyone, no matter their level of experience and technical expertise. As long as you have the desire to set up Google Analytics correctly, you will be able to follow the steps in this course.
The reason why this is so important, is unless you set up Google Analytics correctly you…
- Will be unable to rely on Google Analytics to tell you which pages are getting the most pageviews
- Will be unable to setup smart remarketing audiences
- Will be unable to see which demographics came to your website
- Will most likely have spam, and you will have opened yourself up for a nasty attack if you don’t have the right filters in place
- Will find that changes in capitalisation will make a mess of your numbers
- Will discover that your website talking to itself (especially if you are in ecommerce) will make a mess of your numbers and create lots of fake pageviews
- Will have no end of trouble with paypal and other payment processors cutting your sessions in half and making it hard to see which campaign led to a sale
- Will have a cross digital marketing team. (Or maybe that’s you?)
Sign up below to get full access to the course on June 24th, and full access to the procedures that my team uses to set up Google Analytics.